Welcome to the course of "Intercultural Communication in the Context of China"!
Pls check our
1. weekly schedule 2019 Spring IC China-Postg
2. Lecture notes:
3. Task allocation:
Session 1 of each chapter learning,
Period 1 will my lecture time,
Period 2 will be your presentations of literature reviews (3 presentations altogether).
Literature Review PPT: 15min (10 min presentation + 5 min Q & A)
Session 2 of each chapter learning,
Period 1 + half of Period 2 will be
your presentations of short papers (3 presentations altogether).
The rest 25 min would be video time.
Short Paper: 25 min (20 min presentation + 5 min Q & A)
Select one topic of literature review and one of short paper respectively.
and report in WeChat group in the form of:
ZHU YY (1) Literature Review: Hofestede's Value Orientation theoreis
(2) Short Paper: Stereotypes of Cultural Identity
4. Assessement particulars 2019 Assessement
5. Textbook and resources 电子教材与参考用书Textbook Bibliography
and preview/ review each session refering to the
6. If interested in advancing your research, keep an eye on
As for how to retrieve literature and write a paper,
refer to: Guides on Academic Writing
Hope you all have a fruitful journey of IC learning.